Heat Log Sawdust Briquettes
These heat logs are made from Sawdust biomass compressed into brick shaped firewood logs. These are long lasting, more economical and producing less ash than wood. This is a by-product of the wood industry, and means you have an extremely green fuel for use in heating your home. Our heat logs are provided in 10kg bags.
There are no products matching the selection.
Heat Log Facts
- These Heat Logs are simply made of compressed Sawdust.
- The process for compression can be up to 1000kg/m3.
- Heat logs have a misture content of less than 10% making the energy output per log extremely efficient
- Lots of people see these as a progression from the standard wood log due to the density and efficiency of burning
- Our heat logs are packaged in plastic bags so as to protect from moisture