Firewood delivery to your home
Here at the Green Olive Firewood Company, we like to keep our customers happy and for deliveries to go as smoothly as possible. We aim to get your delivery to you within 3-5 working days but during peak times this could extend upto 7 working days. We believe in good communication between us and you so here are a few pointers:
Communication and Timings
- We aim to contact you within 72 hours after receiving your order to offer the most economical delivery day , please specify a few suitable dates and safe places to leave the items when placing your order to help us meet your wishes
- Your items will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days once the order has been dispatched from our warehouse
- For a timed delivery , premium next day, out of normal working hours or out of delivery zone please contact us for a quotation
- Where access is restricted to our delivery vehicle the order will be to delivered to kerbside only please contact us to discuss further prior to the dispatch of your order if you are concerned
- A minimum of 2.8m width for vehicle access is required to the property with a flat, firm, solid & even surface - manual handling devices will not move on gravel, lawned or soft areas
- Bulk & heavy items such as 1 cubic metre and above are usually delivered on a lorry using a delivery network on a pallet via a lorry with a tail lift so a minimum 2.8m vehicle access is required. The driver will have a manual handling truck and is not expected to move the delivery beyond the rear of the vehicle but our drivers will help as much as possible when able to. The pallet is part of the item and will be left with the goods at the customer’s property.
Delivery of any of the Green Olive Firewood products found on the website is charged by weight and by area. Please input your postcode to get a delivery quote.
Any area outside UK mainland – Please call 08454636305 to enquire
|Delivery Area||Post Codes||Weight Up To||Cart Price||Shipping Cost|
|AREA 1||AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HS, HU, HX, IG, IM, IP, IV31-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56, IV63, IV99, KA, KT, L, LD, LE, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, TA, TF, TN, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO, ZE||20Kg||£5.00|
|AREA 2||CA, DG, EH, EX, FK, G, KA1-26, KY, LA, LL, ML, PA1-19, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR||20Kg||£8.00|
|AREA 3||DD, KW, PH1-7, PH14||20Kg||£10.00|
Return and Refund Policy at www.greenolivefirewood.co.uk. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- Returns You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Refunds Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- Shipping - You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.